Finding the perfect skincare is like finding a needle in a haystack – it’s going to take a very long time, and you can bet there’ll be a whole lot of trial and error.
I always take into consideration a few things:
– budget: how much is it compared to similar products, and is it worth the spend? If I fall in love with it, am I willing to pay this much every time I need to repurchase?
– quality: does it have good reviews? Does it work well? How does it make my skin feel?
– ingredients: is it full of chemicals or natural ingredients? Is it cruelty free/vegan?
I’ve tried A LOT of products over the years, and these are the ones I’m loving at the moment:
1. CROP Double Sided Facial Wipes – I’ve tested a few different natural brands of makeup wipes, and these are hands down my favourite. One side is smooth and the other uses micro bead technology to exfoliate. The ingredients are 95% natural, with no animal products or testing.
2. Frank Body Coconut & Grapeseed Coffee Scrub – I’ve already written a review of the Original Frank scrub, so I’ll keep it short… this scrub is a holy grail product for me! I highly recommend it to keep your bod silky smooth.
3. Eco Tan Winter Skin – this gradual tanner uses organic and natural ingredients to achieve a build able and even tan. It moisturises the skin beautifully and has a pleasant scent.
4. essano Rosehip Regenerating Facial Moisturiser – one of my most loved products! Containing organic rosehip oil, jojoba oil and shea butter, it keep your skin smooth without feeling greasy.
5. coconut oil – arguably the best natural skincare solution you can buy! Melt it in your hands and use as a full body moisturiser before bed. It also works wonders as a deep conditioner!
6. Simple Eye Make-up Remover – easily my favourite make-up remover! It takes off regular and waterproof mascara, using natural and gentle ingredients.
7. Australian Pure Beauty Sensitive Face Wash – I’ve used many face cleansers that are harsh and drying on the skin, and some that don’t seem to work at all. This one is effective and soothing, containing 98% natural and plant based ingredients. The bottle itself is even 100% plant derived and recyclable!
If you’re looking for a natural, budget friendly and good quality skincare alternative, I hope this has given you a good place to start!
What are your favourite skincare products? Are there any that I should try? Let me know!
— Daisy xx